VM Workshop 2017
- Early Bird Special Pricing: April 30, 2017
- Polo Shirt Order: May 31, 2017
- Dorm Reservation: May 31, 2017
- Reception/Dinner: May 31, 2017
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in the VM Workshop! We use the PayPal system for payment. For security, your payment information is processed directly by PayPal and will never be seen nor stored by the VM Workshop web site.
Sponsors should register once as a Sponsor then register each sponsor attendee separately. Why? Because we’re inexpensive, non-profit, and all meals except for Friday dinner are included in registration, even the Thursday evening Gala Reception and Dinner Banquet. In addition, please submit a Sponsor Information Form to provide the information for your Sponsor listing.
A map of the area can be seen at Ohio State Area Map
Every person attending must register individually. This reduces administrative complexity should a reservation need to be cancelled.
Before registering for this year’s conference, you may wish to begin by reviewing the less expensive Dorm Housing as an alternative to local hotels.
The dorm offers a much more “up close and personal” opportunity to network (i.e. share tall tales; great successes; stupendous failures from which you learned even more than from successes; geek jokes; and personal experiences) each evening with the other dorm attendees, some of whom have worked with IBM’s Virtual Machine operating system since its earliest days.
- Dorms suites consist of three bedrooms (a 1-bed “private” room and two 2-bed rooms) with one shared bathroom.
- Dorm rooms are available Wednesday afternoon for check-in, with a Saturday morning check-out. In special cases (e.g. overseas travelers) arrival on earlier days may be arranged.
- If you reserve a 2-bed room you will receive an email where you may specify the name of your preferred roommate. This email should arrive a few weeks before the conference.
- We will do our best to accommodate your request, so please make sure your preferred roommate specifies you too.
- VM Workshop 2017 General Info
- 2017 Dorm Room Arrangements
- 2017 Parking Details
- Sponsor Information Form (after registering)
These links will open in a new window or tab (depending on your browser settings). Your shopping cart will not be lost.
As with most e-commerce sites, you should avoid using the "back" function in your browser to navigate this site. Instead, use the provided links and buttons on the page to navigate from one section to another. If you get confused, click the Registration Home Page.