2013 Attendee Goodies
- the usual ISV-provided tchotchkes, and
- the included Thursday evening gala dinner reception (during which the infamous "Ugly Hawaiian Shirt" contest will be held -- BYOUHS!!), and
- the included pre-loaded $65 'JagTag' debit card for meals in the Food Court, and
- a nifty embroidered 2013 VM Workshop polo shirt (for every attendee registered for, and paid for before June 1) in IUPUI school colors, and
- a very amateur magic show by Sir Mike the Prestidigitor - Virtual Magician...
... additional "Goodies" include:
- The first 10 attendees at the "Intro to REXX for Shell Scripters" session (10:15 Thursday, room 307A) are offered a copy of the hardcover book "The REXX Handbook" (co-written by the famous-to-the-VM Community Phil Smith III) - courtesy of the Metropolitan VM Userb s Association (MVMUA).
- The first 30 attendees of the "z/VM 6.2 SSI Installation and Configuration or non-SSI to SSI Migration Hands-on Lab" (11:45 and 14:00 Thursday, Room 307A) , and "Linux on System z (choose SUSE or Redhat) Installation and Configuration Lab " (11:45 Friday, Room 307A) are offered a free tall insulated drinking "glasses/mugs" that have the "zVM 6.2 logo and words Accelerate the Journey"... imprinted on them - courtesy of then Metropolitan VM Userb s Association (MVMUA).b
- The first 30 attendees of the Linux on System z (choose SUSE or Redhat) Installation and Configuration Lab " (11:45 Friday, Room 307A)"are offered free copies of the paperback book entitled - "Teach Yourself LINUX in 10 minutes" (one can't help but wonder if the lab will be very short?) ... AND one of 14 paperback books entitled "Managing RAID on LINUX" - both courtesy of Metropolitan VM Userb s Association (MVMUA).
- And aybe more... the anticipation and suspense is exciting, yes?